Advertisement

AQUARIUS ♒️ ARE U WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RETURN? TRUTH IS IN THIS VIDEO ♒️❤️♒️

AQUARIUS ♒️ ARE U WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RETURN? TRUTH IS IN THIS VIDEO ♒️❤️♒️ Hello and welcome to my channel! ❤️❤️❤️I am An Energy Healer, A life coach, and a VERY ACCURATE TAROT READER and PSYCHIC MEDIUM 🌎

TO SCHEDULE A PERSONAL READING OR A SESSION FOR ANY OF MY SERVICES AS A HEALER:

My email is livinginthenow1976@gmail.com

My cell is +18474940881 Text only please

GOOD KARMA DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME 🙏

I have TWO options for PERSONAL READINGS ❤️🌎❤️🌎❤️🌎❤️

1. LIVE READINGS are done over the phone together : YOU MAY ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT 😉 for those who are NOT in the USA we can use WhatsApp to talk on the phone 😊

55 DOLLARS 💵 FOR A 15 MIN LIVE READING OVER THE PHONE

75 DOLLARS 💵 FOR A 30 MINUTE LIVE READING OVER THE PHONE

95 DOLLARS 💵 FOR A 40 MINUTE READING LIVE OVER THE PHONE

You can ask any questions u wish during ur live reading on any area of ur life :
Love , ❤️Money, 💰Career, Family, What’s coning up in the near future ...

2. EMAILED READING: You email me your questions and I email you back the answers within 2 days (48 hours )of receiving payment.
You may ask me questions about ANY area of your life : LOVE ❤️ CAREER, MONEY 💰, FAMILY, or you may ask me to do a General Reading for you

ONE QUESTION: you may ask me any question you want and I will email you back a detailed answer 40 dollars 💵

YES, NO questions
Up to 4 questions for 60 DOLLARS 💵

If you are seeking detailed answers you can ask up to 7 questions for 75 💵 DOLLARS


I’m On CASH APP with the name
$NewEarthOracle

I’m on pay pal with my email address to find me livinginthenow1976@gmail.com

I’m on Venmo with my email address livinginthenow1976@gmail.com to find me

SOME SPECIFIC TYPES OF READINGS I SPECIALIZE IN:

A YEAR AHEAD FORECAST READING 100 dollars 💵 can be done live or through email your choice.


LOVE READING “ WHO WILL YOU MARRY ! WHERE AND WHEN WILL YOU MEET HIM OR HER ❤️❤️❤️ 75 dollars for a 30’min Reading

LOVE READING “IS HE or SHE a KARMIC CONNECTION OR A LIFE PARTNER SOULMATE? ❤️❤️❤️ 75 dollars for a 30 Min Live read or this reading can be emailed to you

LOVE READING “who is coning towards you “ ❤️❤️❤️ 75 dollars 💵 for a live 30 minute Reading can be done live over the phone or can be emailed your choice

LOVE READING ❤️❤️❤️ “How do they feel about you “ 75 dollars 💵 30 min live phone read or can be emailed to you if you prefer

LOVE READING ❤️❤️❤️for those in SEPARATION “will they reach out to you and how do they feel about you ?” 75 dollars 💵 30 min live phone read or can be emailed to you if you prefer

CAREER and MONEY 💰 READING 30 minute live reading for 65 dollars or this reading can be emailed to you if you prefer

please email me at livinginthenow1976@gmail.com
Let me know which reading type you want and then submit your payment on pay pal or cash app using this email address provided. Once you have submitted payment I will email you back letting you know I got your payment and will either schedule you for a live reading or provide you with your emailed reading within 2 days of your payment.


I also offer the following services as a SPIRITUAL HEALER :❤️🌎❤️ I am A TRUE GENUINE HEALER Who teaches you how to heal yourself ! To empower you with the spiritual wisdom to heal yourself at the deepest level so that you see much happiness in all areas of your life

ENERGETIC CORD REMOVAL
My energetic cord removal sessions are VERY EFFECTIVE !! Over 85 percent of those who have a cord removal session with me meet their TRUE LOVE ❤️ soulmate and get into physical union within only weeks or couple of months!
The cost is only 70 Dollars for a 30 min session where I guide you through the complete removal of the energetic cords you have with prior partners or intimate partners . We remove the cords at their root ! So there is NO way for the cords to grow back this is the most effective method I have ever found and I’m happy to share this spiritual wisdom with you so that you can remove the BLOCKS you have to true love divine union ❤️

HEALING SESSION 30 min live phone session for 70 dollars 💵 where I identify any BLOCKS you have to true love ❤️, Money 💰, and good health , any abundance blocks will be identified by me and I will teach you how to REMOVE the blocks at THE CELLULAR LEVEL which will upgrade your DNA 🧬 so that all those who come after you on the planet will benefit from your deep healing. This is HEALING AT ITS ROOT ! Shadow work is addressed ! I teach subconscious release statements which reprograms your subconscious mind to attract what you do want to show up in your physical world 🌎 NOT what u don’t want

#aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments