Advertisement

a talk with the new challenger (Part 14) YUS 14

a talk with the new challenger (Part 14) YUS 14 ✖PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD, COPIED OR STEAL MY CONTENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! IF YOU DO, I'LL HAVE TO TAKE DOWN YOUR VIDEO!✖

✖DO NOT PUT MY VIDEOS IN ANY COMPILATIONS, GACHA REACTIONS VIDEO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AS WELL. IF YOU'RE ALLOWED, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CREDIT ME IN THE DESCRIPTION OR THE PINNED COMMENT!!✖

[☆]

therea no such thing as a wholesome war

☆----- Introduction -----☆

Hello! Welcome to my channel. :D
I'm from Malaysia but my first language is Chinese. :P
I make FNAF content and Skeppy content.
Yes, I am a fan of Skeppy and some other Minecraft YouTubers. xD

☆----- Apps I Used -----☆

Kinemaster
IbisPaint X
Mobizen
Gacha Club

☆----- Time Taken -----☆

1 hour

☆----- Audio I Used -----☆

Friends - Anne Marie & Marshmellow (Piano Cover)
Link:

☆----- Social Medias -----☆

Instagram: @hiim_.charlie (NOT ACTIVE)
Discord: unclxssifed_#6577 (NOT ACTIVE)
Roblox: TwistedTwisting

✖I DO NOT OWN OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS LIKE: TikTok, Twitter etc. IF YOU FOUND SOMEONE WHO'S TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE ME, DON'T BELIEVE THEM.✖

☆----- ☆ -----☆

Thank you for all of the support! I really appreciated! Thanks for watching. Subscribe and like if you want! I'll see you on the next video. Bye!

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to clips, pictures, backgrounds and musics belong to their respective owners. THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FOR FUN & NOTHING ELSE!

(Part

Post a Comment

0 Comments