Advertisement

#314 Should We Even Be Preparing? Is It Worth The Bother?

#314  Should We Even Be Preparing? Is It Worth The Bother? Welcome to Camppatton Family Compound,
Tonight on Tactical Tuesday we will be looking at preparedness and why some people don’t do it. The topic is “Should We Even Be Preparing?” and we have some special guest on the panel.

Input from the Side Chat is especially welcomed and encouraged.

Live streams are Tuesdays and Fridays;
"Tactical Tuesday - Tactics, Gear, and More"
6:00 PM Pacific Time, 7:00 Mountain, 8:00 Central, 9:00 Eastern
Open chat and guest panelist.

"The Friday Night Special"
7:00 PM Pacific Time, 8:00 Mountain, 9:00 Central, 10:00 Eastern
Topics of interest, viewer input on topics.
Open chat and guest panelist.

Here are some of our other popular videos that you may like:
#301 - Mixing 13,680 lbs Of Concrete In A Harbor Freight Mixer


#117 Oil Lamp Fuels

#146 Mason Jar Oil Lamp

#120 Easy Water Filter

#109 Make your own fire starters


You��ll notice that I use StreamYard for my Live Streams. You can get $10 credit when you use this link

Contact us at camppattonfamilycompound@gmail.com

Why should I prepare,why should I prep,preparedness,should I do it,Food storage,Food rotation,tracking food,Is It Too Late To Start Preparing,Did I Miss The Boat,Is It Too Late To Start Preparing Or Did I Miss The Boat,Can I still prep,water storage,canned food,inexpensive prepping,inexpensive food prepping,inexpensive water storage,Prepping without breaking the bank,prepping without going in debt,self reliance,protect your family,protect my family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments