Advertisement

Story Time! | Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion #01 | WARHAMMER 40K

Story Time! | Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion #01 | WARHAMMER 40K Hi Guys. We're doing an interactive story today so I get to make a video where it's mostly me talking. What do you mean that's all my videos? Well this time it's appropriate!

We make our way through Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion in this new series. I hope you like hearing about Imperial Fists Space Marine Terminators cleansing Xenos and Mutants from Space Hulks because that seems to be the major crux of this particular tale. Enjoy!


If you enjoyed the video and want to see more simply subscribe to the channel. I upload videos daily so there's always more content to see.



Join the Discord:





Follow me on Twitter:





Support the channel on Patreon:





Or if you'd prefer a different crowd funding alternative how about SubscribeStar:





Some of you might prefer to watch my Livestreams on Twitch:





For business you can use my email address:

JanetOnOccasion@gmail.com



Have a good day, guys.





#HeraldOfDorn #WARHAMMER40k #JanetOnOccasion

Cinematic,Pro Player,CA,Creative Assembly,Everchosen,Sega,Total War,Warhammer,Warhammer II,Janet Total War,Quick Battle,Janet On Occasion,Warhammer 2,Ladder,Multiplayer,Battle Cast,Battlecast,Janet Warhammer,Competitive,legacy of dorn,herald of oblivion,interactice story,story,choose your own adventure,adventure,warhammer 40k,40k,wh40k,space marines,terminators,imperial fists,xenos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments