Advertisement

MW2 STREAKS - UAV - A RESPECTABLE 4 IN A ROW STREAK WHILE TESTING THE ACR WITH ACOG SCOPE ATTACHED

MW2 STREAKS - UAV - A RESPECTABLE 4 IN A ROW STREAK WHILE TESTING THE ACR WITH ACOG SCOPE ATTACHED WELCOME TO MY MW2 STREAKS SERIES!

DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING INCREASE OF UAV AND CARE PACKAGES WHILE I'M PLAYING MODERN WARFARE 2, I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING YOU THESE VIDEOS IN A SERIES!

I ALREADY HAVE A FEW VIDEOS ALREADY IN RESERVE SO PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THEM!

LOOK AT THIS!

I GO ON A FANTASTIC UAV STREAK!

Please Like, Share And Subscribe! Blessings!

If you would like to support my channel please subscribe here, add me on twitter and direct message me here:
Take a look at RexDaBoss11 (@Boss11Da):

#MW2 #Callofduty #Fortunate #Gaming #ChrisSmoove #SnifflingLime0 #MagesticGnome

ATTACHED

Post a Comment

0 Comments