Advertisement

Letting SIRI Decide What I EAT For 24 HOURS!!

Letting SIRI Decide What I EAT For 24 HOURS!! THAT WAS FUN
My girlfriend Kaelyn and I did another food challenge where we let Siri control what we eat for the entire day!! But of course, there was a little twist to the video...
• JOIN THE RUGRAT ARMY ►
• NEW GFuel Flavor ►

Where you can Donate:
Campaign Zero -

NAACP -

Black Lives Matter -

Unicorn Riot -

Color Of Change -

Black Voters Matter Fund - blackvotersmatterfund.com

Communities United Against Police Brutality -

The National Police Accountability Project -

Advancement Project - advancementproject.org

National Bail Out Fund - nationalbailout.org

ACLU -

Equal Justice Initiative -

Reclaim The Block -

GO SPAM MY OTHER PAGES!!
Instagram ►
TikTok ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug"

If you're reading this that means you noticed I changed the last line of my description and I STILL LOVE YOU :)

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,letting siri,letting siri decide what i eat,letting siri decide what i eat for 24 hours,food challenge,food challenge 24 hours,faze rug food,faze rug food challenge,letting decide,decide what i eat,decide what i eat for 24 hours,kaelyn,girlfriend,faze rug girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments