Advertisement

$63 TARTE CUSTOM KIT TODAY ONLY! The Mystery of the Makeup Kit

$63 TARTE CUSTOM KIT TODAY ONLY! The Mystery of the Makeup Kit #Tarte #TarteCustomKit #MakeupMystery #OneDayOnly #TarteCosmetics

Hi everyone, and welcome back to The Day Before! Today, we are going to look through the Tarte Custom Kit that's for sale today only! You can get yours at tartecosmetics.com

What did I get? It's a mystery I may share later with you. What are you going to get? Tell me in the comments!

If you like this video, be sure to give it a thumbs up! Be sure to subscribe and ring that notification bell if you want more fun and mysterious videos from me, Erica! Thanks for watching, and I will see you next time!

Facebook:
Twitter: @_TheDayBefore_
Email: thedaybeforebiz@gmail.com

Makeup

Post a Comment

0 Comments