Advertisement

Thinking of Moving to Florida? What you should consider before moving ! By: Maria V. Kafetzis

Thinking of Moving to Florida? What you should consider before moving ! By: Maria V. Kafetzis Hello and Welcome Back to my Channel. In this video I am discuss moving from Florida, mainly New York to Florida. I am a New Yorker and my family relocated to Southeast Florida 21 years ago. They absolutely couldn't be happier with their decision. I live in both locations and I can tell you I am happiest when in my Miami home! Lifestyle, diversity, language, fine and authentic dining, WEATHER...OMG ! The BEST! Why wouldn't the entire Country, at some point consider it ?? LOL

Well if you're viewing this video, you have considered it and probably more than once! I created this video especially for you and to help you clarify some things in your decision making. Florida is large State. It is important to decide which side of Florida you want to move to, East Coast or West Coast? After that, you must decide, house or condo? Beach, Intracoastal or Inland? (we call anything west of I95 "inland" here). LOL Beach? Golf or Tennis ? Country Club? Will your entire family enjoy it ?

So many decisions, but they are all great decisions to have to make and a wonderful time in your LIFE. I would love to make it even better by shedding some light on an otherwise confusing decision. If I can assist you in determining what, when, where and why, I would be delighted! Remember, with the RightRealtor4u you don't have to look any further. Contact me today! If you own in New York, we can discuss your sale there and move to Florida together! Nothing better than having your trusted advisor with you in both locations! Someone who understands your needs, deadlines and GOALS and can help make the transition smooth and pleasurable!

I hope this video gave you a great insight a starting point of important factors to consider in your future move!

Please remember to LIKE & SHARE this video and remember to CLICK Subscribe!!!

𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒱. 𝒦𝒶𝒻𝑒𝓉𝓏𝒾𝓈, 𝒞𝐿𝐻𝑀𝒮
Licensed Real Estate Broker | FL & NY
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
NY Mobile: 516.885.2525 FL Mobile: 305.773.5994
RightRealtor4u@gmail.com

Follow me on IG and Like my Page on FB
IG: @RightRealtor4u
FB: Facebook.com/RightRealtor4u

Fluent & Proficient in Spanish and Greek. Comprehension of Italian.

New York,Florida,Moving from New York to Florida,snowbird,Moving to Florida,New York to Florida,Move to Florida,Real Estate in Florida,Florida Real Estate,Moving to Sunny Isles Beach,Moving to Boca Raton,Moving to Delray Beach,Move to Sunny Isles Beach,Move to Aventura,Moving to Aventura,Move to Golden Beach,moving to Florida,Moving from NY to FL,Florida Realtor,Miami Realtor,Boca Raton Realtor,RightRealtor4u,Long Island,Kafetzis,Boca Raton,Sunny Isles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments