Advertisement

Michael Jackson - Variety Show (1977-1978) - I'll Be There - mix

Michael Jackson - Variety Show (1977-1978) - I'll Be There - mix A mix of fragments from the song I'll Be There, one such fragment ends each of the Variety series.
I already posted this mix on YouTube some time ago and then it was blocked. I wonder how it will be this time?

I posted all the series of this variety show on mega. Here's the link:
You can download them from there.
______________________________________

Микс из фрагментов из песни I'll Be There, одним таким фрагментом заканчивается каждая из серий Варьете.
Я уже размещала некоторое время назад этот микс на ютубе, и тогда он был заблокирован. Интересно, как будет в этот раз?

Я выложила все серии этого варьете на мегу. Вот ссылка:
Можете их скачать оттуда.

#MJForever #MJInnocent #JusticeForMJ

Michael,Jackson,MJForever,MJInnocent,JusticeForMJ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments