Advertisement

10-year-old who fell from the third floor is fighting for his life. Help save him

10-year-old who fell from the third floor is fighting for his life. Help save him “My son was playing with his friends on the terrace. Suddenly, I heard a loud scream from the kids. As I ran out, I saw my son lying on the ground, covered in blood. His ears and nose were bleeding excessively”

“He had slipped and fallen from the third floor. He was lying unconscious, bleeding profusely. I thought I lost him, I was so terrified…” she burst into tears.

With the help of neighbors, Thriveni rushed 10-year-old Saikumaran to the hospital. He had suffered severe damage to his head and his left shoulder was broken. As soon as he was brought to the hospital, he underwent emergency surgery to fix his shoulder and was moved to the ventilator.

The poor mother is in desperate need of funds to save her only child. There is hope for Saikumaran. He can be better. He can go home and be able to play again. He deserves to live. But for his parents, affording even thousands is difficult; getting lakhs is far beyond their means.

Donate Now:-

ketto,donate,donation,funds,charity,accident,bleeding,excessively,slipped,fallen,poor,urgent,surgery,suffered,severe,damage,brain,ventilator,help,health,save,life,need,struggling,alone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments