Advertisement

You Should Experience These 10 What Am I Riddles At Least Once

You Should Experience These 10 What Am I Riddles At Least Once What am I riddles are riddles in which you must identify what is being described by the riddle. We hope you enjoy our collection of what am I riddles and answers.

You Should Experience These 10 What Am I Riddles At Least Once

00:00 Weight in my belly; Trees on my back; Nails in My Ribs; Feet I do Lack.

00:22 You seek me out, when your hunger ripe, I set on four legs and smoke a pipe.

00:47 When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch, you can't feel me. I can't move but as you near me I'll move away from you.

01:16 People walk in and out of me. They push and I follow. When they walk out of me I close and stay waiting for the next person to walk into my life

01:45 I am associated with spring and I love to hop around the grass. I like playing in your vegetable garden and my teeth are long and sharp

02:12 When you are inside me, you will be encouraged to slam other cars.

02:33 I have a foot but no legs

02:52 Carry me with you and I will keep your hair dry. I can be long or short opened or closed. I won't be a problem unless you use me in the house

03:22 I am many people's favorite place, even though many don't remember their stay.
You would come to love but hate to leave. If you get cold, you can use my sleeves.

03:51 I come down but never go up

#infoteaser
#riddles
#whatamiriddles

Please Subscribe "Info Teaser":

Please Share Our Interesting Stuff With Others.

Please Leave A Comment About The Easiest One Or The Most Difficult One

📹 All Videos & Media Images are from
🎵 Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Thank You.

what am i riddles,riddles what am i,riddles,test your brain,riddles in english,what am i,hard what am i riddles,what am i riddles hard,who am i riddles with answers hard,easy what am i riddles,brainy what am i,riddles with answers,brain teasers,bright riddles,clean riddles,easy riddles,hard riddles,iq riddles,riddles you have to solve,short hard riddles,who am i riddles,info teaser,info teaser riddles,what am i riddles and brain teasers for all,

Post a Comment

0 Comments