Advertisement

Why Would You Choose a Blue Underpainting? Pastel Art Lesson

Why Would You Choose a Blue Underpainting? Pastel Art Lesson A common question I get all the time is, how do you choose the color of an underpainting? If you don't know what an underpainting is, then you will definitely like this video... and if you have wondered the same thing be sure to watch.
ALSO... Please subscribe to my channel to keep more art lessons coming you way, and be sure to click the bell icon to be notified when I upload new videos.

Enjoy!! and Happy Painting!

Subscribe to my Patreon Page for more pastel and painting video demos and tips!

▽ My Patreon Page 👇


▽ Visit my Website 👇:


▽ My Instagram Link 👇


▽ My Painting Blog 👇


▽ My Facebook Page 👇


▽ Facebook Group 👇"Monet Cafe' Art Group"


▽ Monet Cafe' Artists Bracelets (from Etsy Store)👇


▽ My Book on Amazon👇"The Mountain Queen":

pastel painting beginners,pastel painting flowers,pastel painting for beginners,pastel painting landscapes,pastel painting tutorial,art lessons for beginners,underpainting acrylic,pastel painting impressionist style,underpainting techniques acrylic,pastel underpainting techniques,pastel painting step by step,pastel painting basics,paint along video,painting video,how to paint with pastels,painting with pastels,acrylic ink painting techniques,painting demo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments