Advertisement

WellBad - Dilemma Song (Official Video)

WellBad - Dilemma Song (Official Video) This is WellBad's "Dilemma Song"! Available on all digital platforms and HERE:
More: www.wellbadmusic.com

Directed by: E.L. Kruger
Starring: Jo Refardt, Daniel Welbat and Sally M. Kruger as "The Flower"
Visual Effects: Gregor Stephani

ELECTRIFYING ROCKSHOW MEETS FILM NOIR-MOOD!
“A VOICE THAT’LL STRIP THE PAINT OFF CARS”.
Daniel Welbat sings as if he had hung out in the darkest bars for years. With his five-man band, the extroverted frontman brings a brilliant „Rock Noir“-sound to the stage that thrills both the audience and the press.
WellBad's cross-genre mix of roots rock, jazz, blues and hip hop has brought the Hamburg band onto the international stage within a short time.
At the legendary Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada, on Beale Street in Memphis (USA) or in other European countries: WellBads performances are celebrated. „Ce diable d’homme évolue et propose un univers qui voisine ceux de Tom Waits et de Nick Cave.“ -LEDEVOIR (Montreal)

LYRICS:
(„This jack-of-all-trades creates a universe comparable to that of Tom Waits and Nick Cave“)Grandpa Mo' lies on his deathbed
his face looks pale and grey
he opens up his shaky lips
and this is what he says:

he says: I surely love mankind
at least I tried to, all my life
but now before I pack my bags
I got one thing on my mind

please tell me
why why why you keep throwing shit at the fan?
God asked man
and man said
cos I can
cos I can
cos I can

I remember good old Satan
he came down to Earth
he said
after he took a long look around
"I miss my cozy hell! Please bring me back!"

"Cos what you made out of this place
it's so hard to take
and I am the devil
I'm pretty used to the bad
but this must be a very bad mistake"

I remember Grandpa Moses sayin'
"you better keep the blood inside"
22 minutes later
just before dawn
Grandpa Moses laid down and died

I asked him
how he did that beautiful trick
But the words
were frozen on his lips

and if you see the letters
on his grave
this is what they say…

#DilemmaSong #WellBad

wellbad,daniel welbat,blues,blues music,blues rock,rockband,rock musik,songs,rock festival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments