Advertisement

This can NOT be GOOD for Ubisoft, Massive or The Division 2!

This can NOT be GOOD for Ubisoft, Massive or The Division 2! This can NOT be GOOD for Ubisoft, Massive or The Division 2!

Welcome back to The Division 2. In this video we are looking through the Metacritic website to see what the players are saying about the game and it really can not be good for Ubisoft, Massive Entertainment or not even The Division 2 but The Division as a franchise. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Become a member of the channel:
Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#thedivision2 #reviews #warlordsofnewyork

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

the division 2,the division 2 review,the division 2 ubisoft,the division 2 massive,the division 2 game,the division 2 wony,the division 2 warlords,the division 2 warlords of new york,the division 2 expansion,the division 2 wony expansion,the division 2 bans,the division 2 rollback,the division 2 damage glitch,the division 2 damage glitch bans,the division 2 damage glitch rollback,the division 2 turret glitch,the division 2 dps glitch,the division 2 glitch bans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments