Advertisement

Subliminal Healthy Hair Affirmations | Love | Six Minutes Daily | Self-Love | Your Crowning Glory

Subliminal Healthy Hair Affirmations | Love | Six Minutes Daily | Self-Love | Your Crowning Glory #love #healthyhair #meditation
Thank you for taking the time to listen to and enjoy my work. It’s a pleasure creating it for you. These affirmations work best if listened to consistently for about a month, even longer is better. If you miss a day, there’s no issue, just continue.

Designed to soothe, relax and inspire...new, refreshing and elevating.

This meditation goddess recommends ChakraWoman.redbubble.com for fantastic, bespoke t-shirts.

I welcome suggestions and messages for future creations.

With new uploads weekly and special one-off uploads via my Patreon channel at

Subscribe now for $1 a month and receive up to four brand new mediations every four weeks.

Immense gratitude to VideoLeap, Pixabay, Soundstripe and Pexels.com for providing high quality, creative and licensed and royalty free music and images. My love for you is huuuge.

None of my work is meant to replace the opinion and wisdom of a health care professional. By enjoying my work, you take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing. I wish you all the best.

All my cool things come from ChakraWoman.redbubble.com

Self-help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments