Advertisement

SO YOU HAVE THE DREADED PIERCING BUMP

SO YOU HAVE THE DREADED PIERCING BUMP One question I get more than any other is "how do I get ride of a piercing bump?" Well, I'm here to not only distinguish between three (COMMON) piercing bump types, but to offer advice on how to get rid of them. Keep in mind, I'm a piercing enthusiast, I'm not a professional. Yes, I have gotten my fair share of piercing bumps and yes, I've incorrectly dealt with them in the past. Hopefully these tips help you if you have found yourself with the dreaded piercing bump!

☕️ Tip me a coffee? This one-time tip goes back into creating videos for the channel!

Because I'm always asked...
Lipstick I'm Wearing 💄// Punk by Kylie Jenner Cosmetics

♡Social Media♡
Instagram ► geauxgretchen
Twitter ► geauxgretchen
Snapchat ► geauxgretchen

Intro and End Card by Infinity on Hannah ▷

Camera ▷ Canon 70D
2nd Camera ▷Canon G7x Mark II
Editing Software ▷ Final Cut Pro

Song: Ikson - Stardust (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Geaux,Gretchen,Geaux Gretchen,youtuber,2020,piercings,pierced,body modifications,tattoo,piercing bump,body piercings,nose piercing,hypertrophic scarring,tea tree oil,piercing bump tea tree oil,piercing faq,piercing bump vs keloid,piercing bumps aspirin,nose piercing aftercare,nose piercing keloid,nose piercing bump,keloid bump,granuloma bump,pustule bump,sea salt soak for piercings,piercing aftercare,how to get rid of a piercing bump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments