Advertisement

RESIN EYEBALL CLOCK Blue Iris from 'Eye See You' Series all resin painting on 12' birch board V~16

RESIN EYEBALL CLOCK Blue Iris from 'Eye See You' Series all resin painting on 12' birch board V~16 This is my first of a hopefully long series of eyeball art. The eyeball is on a 12" birch board all resin painting. I will be doing a ton of different colors and species as well! Clocks, Wall art and tables! Message me if interested in this piece or any future projects. If you have any questions, suggestions, interested in a piece you see or want something similar please reach out on any platform or mail:

Donations, Sponsors and Sales of my art is what keeps me able to continue creating! My dream is to live off of my creations and skills. YouTube is a fun platform and I'm learning everyday as technology is not a strength of mine.

YOUR SUPPORT IS BEYOND APPRECIATED!

Likes, Thumbs up, Notifications, Shares, Gifts, Ideas and donations are all helpful! I love reviewing all products and will 100% give my honest opinion.
Are you looking to sponsor a video, trip, event or possibly have me review a product ? Please contact me at: havenofvamp@gmail.com



Haven of Vamp, LLC
3735 Franklin Rd. SW
#135
Roanoke Va 24104

art,diy,resin,epoxy,resin art,interior decor,gothic,glamour,eyeball,resin eye,resin eyeball,clock,wall clock,wall art,optometrist,eye doctor,doctor office,eyeball decor,eyeball closeup,eye iris,iris,modern art,contemporary art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments