Advertisement

OPT Coming To Be A Scourge On The Town 2

OPT Coming To Be A Scourge On The Town 2 This is a video of me first talking about as being a system and society criticizing kind of hard rock/rap or hard rock/trap music artist, for sure leaving a mark on the such quite enough rude people town of Rice Lake Wisconsin that it won't like, so whenever I'm gone everybody knows OverPushed Tim was here. Then I end the video singing the chorus of my Coming To Be A Scourge On The Town song that I'm still working on, with the music I composed of the chorus part in FL Studio synced to my singing on a Cannon Elph180 of mine.

independent rappers,rice lake rappers,local rapper song,independent music artists 2019,rap song producers,rap lyrics freestyle,computer created music,rude people,rap metal,independent rap metal,anti establishment music artists,anti establishment,angry independent rock/hip hop,aggressive independent rock/hip hop,independent hard rock/hip hop,DAW Music Production,Music Composing,OverPushed Tim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments