Advertisement

Men: Vitality, Self-Pleasure, and a practice to support endurance and potency

Men: Vitality, Self-Pleasure, and a practice to support endurance and potency This video is an intro of information about the male sexual energetic system and vitality. The end of this video includes a very simple and effective practice to support greater health in these ways.

This video does not mention the mental/emotional aspect that can also affect a man's arousal and vitality, which is another very important facet of this topic, and I will be making another video on that piece soon.

For info on my coaching work with men:

(you can sign up for my email list at the bottom of the page if you like)

Follow me on social media:
FB Page:
IG: @goddess.modern
Twitter: @GoddessModern22

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope this info is helpful for you!

potency

Post a Comment

0 Comments