Advertisement

Lots of outdoor feeding

Lots of outdoor feeding I started off in the sheep shed this morning with the usual feeding and topping up the water. I then moved a group of ewes to free up a big pen for ewes and lambs.

I checked the cows and gave them feed. A shot of the two donkeys that stay on the farm. I filled up the snacker with feed and went round the fields to feed all the sheep. We have also put in lamb feeders in the fields. This only lets the lambs eat the smaller feed that I put in.

The Polaris Ranger was running low on fuel so I went back to fill it up with diesel before I moved onto feeding there rest of the sheep. Some shots of the lambs running about and alongside the ranger when I was driving off. I then checked the Blackface ewes and their lambs and also fed the ewes. Lunchtime!

I put fresh straw down in the sheep shed using the Manitou and Crossfire. Then I got a bale of silage and took of the plastic wrap before taking it out to the field for the cows.

Thanks for watching!

Music: Desire by Markvard

Farming,lambing,lamb,lambs,sheep,shed,feeding,pens,straw,cows,calves,farm,Manitou,Crossfire,quad,polaris ranger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments