Advertisement

Just some of my numerous mistakes, and the vidoes 'they wanted exposed' that never processed.

Just some of my numerous mistakes, and the vidoes 'they wanted exposed' that never processed. Among the mistakes I have tried to address, my October 27, 2016 vs October 27, 2017 date mistake is found in the March 31, 2020, "Pink Pig, Coronavirus, Noahide Laws, Rainbow, and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as Co Presidents" video. As for the videos "they wanted exposed", deleted videos from early Spring 2018 came back into my pending videos recently. One of them was from the rejection of the Megah Markle, Prince Harry Wedding, dated before April 10, 2018, which means I was well within the needed objection period to a wedding on sound grounds. The second of three pre April 10, 2018 videos which did not load, and which caught my attention in my Octobler 20, 2018 video, "Intro Miracles", was Rus.Embassy.July 2017...This titled, blank, black screen kept breaking through into the October 20, 2018 video, throwing off the screen and the original playing site, but leaving the original sound play. Very spooky... None of these videos ever processed. Two days later, the pipe bombs were sent out to certain Democratic members. I knew it was a set-up.

processed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments