Advertisement

It's ok to not be ok right now

It's ok to not be ok right now It's ok to not be ok right now. We're all worried and we're all unsure of the future. It's a dangerous time for those of us that emotionally eat. I'm sharing some strategies that I use and teach in Bootcamp to help with the anxiety.

To order your Perfect Keto Collagen use the link below and my affiliate discount code KETOCHRISTINA for 15% off

Resources:
Visit my website for FREE resources - www.ketochristina.com
JOIN BOOTCAMP WAIT LIST -
Listen to Keto Sister's Podcast -
Find me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram for daily updates: @keto_christina

Subscribe and then hit the 🔔 for upload notifications! Never miss a video.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor and will never give anyone any medical advice. I am a ketogenic weight loss coach and I'm giving my opinion on what works for me. I cannot give personalised advice unless you are a paying client. If you are unsure please contact your doctor.

keto,keto diet,ketosis,carnivore,carnivore diet,how to do carnivore diet,how to do carnivore keto,weight loss,weight loss journey,weight loss transformation,carnivore diet results,zero carb diet,keto christina,keto christina 2020,keto christina 10 things,keto christina 90 second bread,keto for women over 40,keto for women weight loss,carnivore diet women,keto carnivore,what i eat in a day,zero carb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments