Advertisement

Intro|outro contest ;-;

Intro|outro contest ;-; Intro rules
~use #Yoshiro_kunIntro
~dont make the intro too long
~the music can be anything but it cant be bad
~if you want to put lyrics in the intro make sure you spell the words correctly
~export the intro at maximum quality

Outro rules
~use #Yoshiro_kunOutro
~again I don’t mind what song as long as it’s not bad
~typography is fine but it must include my oc too
~ if you want to put lyrics in the outro make sure to spell them right

Prizes
1st place:
-edit (my edits suck)
-credited in the description of all my videos
-I will subscribe to your channel
-I will be using you intro/outro
2nd place:
-edit
-I will sub to you
-shoutout
3rd place:
-Sense I’m kinda nice I’ll give the third place person an edit too
-shoutout
Just a quick thing to say is I like video star edits or whatever, I would make a video star intro/outro myself but I don’t know how -w-
Song ideas for intro/outro:
-Bitch lasagna by PewDiePie
-Blueberry Faygo by Lil Mosey
-Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars
-Lovely by Billie Eilish
I can’t think of any songs but these were just ones you could use
The contest will end April 30 that is the deadline, and most of all be creative with the intro/outro.
NO watermarks please
Good luck to everyone who will participate and I will announce the winners on May 1st ♡︎

contest

Post a Comment

0 Comments