Advertisement

I tried FIXING Flags From Around the World

I tried FIXING Flags From Around the World I'm gonna try to redesign some bad flags. I'm not sure if I made them better or worse... I was on the front page of the newspaper

Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Patreon ►
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
APRIL 2020 PATRONS
Astrakonix
RageCake
TannerOfNazareth
Chantell G
Elphie C
Elijah senpai
SwissAargau
Maxy G
Pizza
Millatime
Sleaper56
cl0vvn
Daddy Kim
Pelovski
Tyler Beach
BallinLikeStalin
SethAndrus
Mayonnaise Incorporated
Riley Adams
LuxembourgLover
Pan Kawalerzysta
Lots of Soy Sauce
Julian R B
Rat Smacker 3000

Drew Durnil,flags,flag,flags of the world,world,around the world,fixing,fixing flags,Vexillology,worst flags,best flags,geography,fixing world,fixing world flags,flag redesign,best and worst flags,country,nation,Australia flag,Poland Flag,Africa,Europe,Asia,America,50 State Flags,texas,texas flag,r/vexillology,reddit,thumbnails,flag edit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments