Advertisement

I Mechanically Restored My Rare E55 AMG Wagon In 1 Video & Saved $5,000 Doing It Myself. Legit Fix!

I Mechanically Restored My Rare E55 AMG Wagon In 1 Video & Saved $5,000 Doing It Myself. Legit Fix! Get Factory Style Repair Manuals for $20 & Fix Your Car At Home!

Wagon reveal video with random dudes who totally aren't YouTubers.

Owning an old German performance car can be the best and the worst all at the same time. You get the feel and performance but your wallet ends up hating life and it's easy to get frustrated as you pile up thousands in repair bills. Getting a Mercedes or any German car fixed at the dealer or even an independent can be enough to have you give up and buy an LS-powered whatever so in this video, I show you how I fixed about my E55 AMG Wagon for about $1,200 or 80% less than a shop. It's now mechanically perfect and ready for some cosmetic mods so I hope you enjoy this series as much as I enjoy driving my E55 AMG Wagon.

Video on using the bushings tool –
Video on how to replace brakes -

Check out FCP Euro & their crazy lifetime warranty!
Here’s the Bushing tool.

Other bushings tools that work for many cars
GM, Ford & Chrysler -
Works on some Mercedes models -
This looks pretty universal -
Comment with any links to the bushing tools you’ve used.

This link will take you to my amazon garage where you can check out all the parts and tools I used in this video or see below for individual links.


Subscribe here!
Instagram @LegitStreetCars
LSC Facebook page

E55 AMG WAGON,MERCEDES AMG WAGON,mercedes wagon,legitstreetcars e55,HOW TO FIX A MERCEDES,broken mercedes,DIY CAR REPAIRS,HOW TO CAR REPAIR,mercedes benz,SUSPENSION NOISE,MERCEDES BRAKES,ho,

Post a Comment

0 Comments