Advertisement

I draw a Face Mask... one of the most sought after products these days

I draw a Face Mask... one of the most sought after products these days My drawing of a "precious" face mask. Here, they have been unavailable since February, as well as other products. Having an autoimmune and prudent wife, these products are always in my home, so it was enough to search in her bags, in the car, in the bathroom cabinets, in the closet ... Now I can understand some of her obsessions, even that of keeping one backpack for emergencies under the bed 😄.

💗 Support my art and get exclusive access to my drawing tutorials:

Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed this drawing video

Join the Notification Crew: click the 🔔Bell

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
🔶 INSTAGRAM (@marcellobarenghi) ►
🔵 FACEBOOK (@marcellobarenghi) ►
🔲 TWITTER (@BarenghiM) ►

🎨 MY DRAWING TOOLS


🎥 MY RECORDING and EDITING EQUIPMENT


⌚ THIS DRAWING TOOK ME
4 hours and 45 minutes

🖼️ FINAL ARTWORK


🎵 MUSIC/SONG:
"Lazy Rock" by Dan Lebowitz (YouTube Audio Library)

Did you create some amazing drawings inspired by my style and drawing technique? 😜💖
That's great! Post them on instagram using the hashtag marcellobarenghiinspired and tag me @marcellobarenghi
Each week I'll choose and publish my favorites!
More info:


#drawing #MarcelloBarenghi

drawing,how to draw,3d art,3d drawing,face mask,realistic drawing,Marcello Barenghi,like a pro,disegno,mascherina,Canada,dessin,art,Australia,how to render,how to shade,trick art,United States,top drawings,top,hyperrealism,iperrealismo,愕,日本,한국,3Dアート,アート,イラスト,メイキング,デッサン,絵,驚,

Post a Comment

0 Comments