Advertisement

I AM THE BEST COMEBACK PLAYER || 1st Place Solo Cash Cup

I AM THE BEST COMEBACK PLAYER || 1st Place Solo Cash Cup Just gotta get hit and keep moving forward guys. I am performing well in Solos right now and I am super hyped to play.
Merch:
👔

Watch me play live:
📺 Twitch:

Socials:
🐥 Twitter:
📸 Instagram:
👾 Discord:

Want to use the same ROCCAT gear as me?
⌨️: ROCCAT Vulcan 122 AMIO Gaming Keyboard
🖱️: ROCCAT Kone Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse
◼️: ROCCAT Sense Vital Force Mouse Pad (XXL)
🎧: ROCCAT Khan AMIO


Edited by Yish:




_
Business inquiries: biz@mrsavage.gg
#Fortnite #MrSavage #100Thieves #CashCup

MrSavageM,mr savage,mrsavage,mr savage m,fortnite,fortnite pro,100t,100t mrsavage,100 thieves,mister savage,Fortnite,solo cash cup,cash cup,stream highlights,high kill,fortnite cash cup,pop up,duo cash cup,1st place,first place,fortnite tips and tricks,fortnite tournament,best fortnite settings,pro fortnite player,mrsavage best comeback,comeback mrsavage,fortnite comeback,tournament comeback,esports,esport,season 2 kill record,tfue,ninja,benjyfishy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments