Advertisement

HOW TO STAY HEALTHY AT HOME|WHAT HAS WHO ADVISED|LOCKDOWN.#TIPS #TRICKS #TAIMSFAMILY #PESHAWAR #WHO

HOW TO STAY HEALTHY AT HOME|WHAT HAS WHO ADVISED|LOCKDOWN.#TIPS #TRICKS #TAIMSFAMILY #PESHAWAR #WHO HOW TO STAY HEALTHY AT HOME|WHAT HAS WHO ADVISED|LOCKDOWN.#TIPS #TRICKS #TAIMSFAMILY #PESHAWAR #WHO #HAYATABAD #UNIVERSITYROAD #PAKISTAN

Guys welcome back to my channel taimsfamily
I am back with another safety precautions video.this video is based on my knowledge and the knowledge I got from WHO.The tips mentioned in the video for healthy living in lockdown are as follows:
☆eating well
☆exercising enough
☆sleeping soundly
☆social connections
☆calming activities

Disclaimer:
This video is based on my knowledge and the knowledge extracted from WHO.this video is for entertainment and knowledge purpose.

I hope you guys liked my video and if u liked it hit the like button and if u are new to my channel hit the subscribe button and notification bell for notifications for my next video or any update.

Keep supporting me like this and stay home stay healthy.

Channel name :
Taimsfamily
Channel URL :

Instagram ID:
taimsfamily34567

#PESHAWAR

Post a Comment

0 Comments