Advertisement

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A ROUND A WORLD TRIP - Part 1

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A ROUND A WORLD TRIP - Part 1 Join me on:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
YOUTUBE:
BLOG:
SHOP:


In April 2017 I left Australia for a solo trip around the world on a BMW F800GS. I named it “Are We There Yet”, because I don't know my final destination or the duration of this journey.


In this video I'm sharing some tips and answering the most common questions I've been asked. This is PART 1 of 'How To Prepare For The Round A World Trip' and here you can find all the links mentioned in the video:


FINANCES
Work Away:
On Her Bike Shop:


DOCUMENTATION
Carnet De Passage
Comesa:


HEALTH
World Nomads:


ACOMMODATION
MapsMe:
iOverlander:

motorcycle,on her bike,kinga tanajewska,round the world,rtw,bmw gs,bmw motorcycles,spirit of gs,women riders,solo rider,solo woman,solo travel,moto vlog,travel vlog,adv,adv motorcycles,adventure bike,adventure,dual sport,ktm,overland,travel,motorcycle travel,bmw motorrad,make life a ride,off road,rosie gabrielle,itchy boots,motorcycle gear,lone rider,hot chick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments