Advertisement

HOW TO MAKE NOODLE STIR FRY | NIAMH’S CUISINE || MAKE IT YOUR OWN

HOW TO MAKE NOODLE STIR FRY | NIAMH’S CUISINE || MAKE IT YOUR OWN I hope you guys enjoyed this episode of Niamh’s Cuisine share it to someone who will like it . Don’t forget to subscribe 💖

NIAMHS UNTRADITIONAL STIR FRY RECIPE
Ingredients:
✨noodles you can use egg noodles as well
✨soy sauce any seasoning you prefer
✨any vegetables you prefer
✨ Chicken or beef chunks

Method:

1. Prepare and chop your vegetables and fry them in wok .If your using chicken or beef fry those off first then add your veg , and if your like me and don’t have one 🤣 use a frying pan
2. Add in the noodles to the pan and combine with your veg and meat. At this point you want to season
3. Serve and enjoy this is a very simple quick recipe that you should try


Media :


Instagram :

Snapchat :

Email : niamhmakengobaking@gmail.com


Hi everyone my name is Niamh (Neeev) Makengo
Welcome to my channel . At the start I didn’t really have a set theme but now I do . I share helpful content for people who are teens and above .
I love food and share helpful tips and tricks with my food knowledge to help teens who mightn’t now how to make certain things.
I also love to introduce positive mindset in my videos to help encourage teens because who better to get advice from then a person who is a teen themselves
🥰 along with those videos I also do vlogs and other lifestyle videos so stay tuned and be sure to like and subscribe to my channel .


How to dice an onion :

Quick tips playlist:

Niamh’s Cuisine :

CUISINE

Post a Comment

0 Comments