Advertisement

HOW I GOT RID OF ACNE IN 2 WEEKS ONLY! | BeauteDerm Review for ACNE

HOW I GOT RID OF ACNE IN 2 WEEKS ONLY! | BeauteDerm Review for ACNE I got a lot of requests to do a full and honest review on the
BEAUTEDERM REJUVINATING SET for ACNE.

Before the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines,
I went to Gateway in Quezon City to buy my set of the skin care.

My acne was getting worse so I thought I had nothing to lose anyway.

THIS IS THE RESULT OF USING BEAUTEDERM FOR 2 WEEKS!
Do you see any difference? Do you think it's really effective?
Watch the vlog until the end for the complete review.

FAQ :
How much is the Beautederm Set
- 1 set that is good for 2 weeks or 14 days is Php 950

I always want my product reviews to be real and honest that's why I really use all products I feature and recommend. I hope you like this video.

WATCH MY OTHER ACNE & SKIN CARE VLOGS here -

NEW UPLOAD every Wednesday and Saturday

SUBSCRIBE for more videos!


Thank you for watching!



xo

Kristine

_____________________________



FOLLOW ME!



BLOG

Facebook

Instagram - RealAsianBeauty

#AcneSolution #AcneScars #LoveYourself

Realasiabeauty,vlog,haul,acne,KPOP,travel,tips,life,hacks,inspirational,motivational,how,to,EXO,BTS,TWICE,BLACKPINK,affordable,makeup,bedroom,skin,care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments