Advertisement

How I Always Thought Mortal Kombat should be, and MUGEN Answered My Dreams (Shang Tsung vs Liu Kang)

How I Always Thought Mortal Kombat should be, and MUGEN Answered My Dreams (Shang Tsung vs Liu Kang) Even if anyone said that this game is so cheesy, full with plot holes, not-so well written, and lack of proper Asian Culture Reference, Ultimate Mortal Kombat is always a highly re-playable game for me. Why? This brings old memory of me in Junior High (Summer 1995 - Summer 1998), competing with friends until the last drop of our blood; Until the danger sign chimes. That is how fighting games ought to be played. Back then, I also encourage my friends not to spam projectiles: We need to brawl with our fists and duck, parry, block and use every-single moves we could to survive an opponent. In the end, fatalities become our prize.

This re-made game in this version of MUGEN is a lot better than other, as many tidbits thoughtfully (re)arranged and included.

MUGEN version of MK Komplete can be found here:

Kang)

Post a Comment

0 Comments