Advertisement

HOSTING A POSH PARTY ON THE APP

HOSTING A POSH PARTY ON THE APP Hi there! In this vlog I take you along for the day to see what I did leading up to hosting my very first Poshmark party in the app :) Daniel & I redecorate his studio room, I run into an issue with my printer, and then I live-streamed with Poshmark on their youtube channel!

Music:

Poshmark Livestream:

Send me stuff if you want: PO Box 1386 Scottsdale, AZ 85252

GET TO KNOW ME -

TikTok: @blunthanna

Instagram: @theresellinguru / @hannaban4na / @blunthanna

Poshmark: @theresellinguru

Mercari: @theresellinguru

TheWeedTube: @blunthanna

SIGN UP FOR POSHMARK using my code "THERESELLINGURU" to get $5 off your first purchase!

SIGN UP FOR MERCARI using my invitation link and get $10 off your first purchase:

SIGN UP FOR DOSH using my invite link

SIGN UP FOR FETCH REWARDS using my code "C1AFC":

SIGN UP FOR IBOTTA using my invite code

SIGN UP FOR RAKUTEN using my invite link and get a $10 bonus

SIGN UP FOR HONEY using my invite link

SIGN UP FOR GET UPSIDE to save on gas using my code "D2787":

SIGN UP FOR GASBUDDY and use my code "EHKSCZT":

poshmark,poshmarkapp,together we posh,poshmark livestream,poshmark seller,poshmark reseller,reseller,theresellinguru,

Post a Comment

0 Comments