Advertisement

Good Times Chic Nile Rodgers Electric Guitar Tutorial || Good Times Guitar Chords

Good Times Chic Nile Rodgers Electric Guitar Tutorial || Good Times Guitar Chords In this electrical guitar tutorial, we look at how to play Good Times Nile Rogers and Chic on the electric guitar. This is a really fun song to play with some nice funky chords.

I have wanted to produce a Nile Rodgers guitar tutorial fo some time and now I find myself able to produce a few. I hope you guys find it useful and informative.

Looking for a capo? You can grab one from here
(I make a very small commission if you buy from this link. Any money made will be put back into making more content for you guys)

As of April 2020, I will now be providing one to one guitar lessons over FaceTime or Skype to any one who is interested in developing their guitar skills. This is predominantly for beginner guitar players. These are available to people in the USA and U.K. For more information, please visit my Patreon page

Would you like to receive exclusive content straight to your inbox? Please consider subscribing to my newsletter by clicking here

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thechordbasher
Find me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/thechordbasher

nile rodgers,guitar tutorial,good times electrical guitar tutorial,nile rodgers good times guitar lesson,good times chic guitar lesson,how to play good times chic on guitar,good times nile rodgers guitar lesson,good times chic guitar tutorial,nile rodgers guitar lesson,good times guitar lesson,chic good times guitar chords,chic good times guitar lesson,chic good times guitar cover,chic good times guitar tutorial,good times easy guitar,how to play,guitar lesson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments