Advertisement

Garden end table & planter - Great woodworking project for beginners

Garden end table & planter - Great woodworking project for beginners This planter box, end table combination is a design my wife came up with so I made her build it herself. It turned out to be a great project for beginning woodworkers. The end result is a versatile piece of garden furniture that can be made in a single day.

If you want to learn how to make this then check out my website for more details on this build and many others:


You can leave a comment below the video if you have any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Supporting my channel can be done by buying merchandise from my shop:

I hope it's useful to you, if so please like the video and help me make more videos.

Follow me on Instagram for more footage from behind the scenes:


Thanks for watching and hopefully I will see you again at my channel.

woodworking,end table,planter box,garden furniture,beginner woodworker project,

Post a Comment

0 Comments