Advertisement

Foam & Gel Wash and Go on Natural Curly Hair + Day 3 SHOCKING results

Foam & Gel Wash and Go on Natural Curly Hair + Day 3 SHOCKING results Hi Guys! I wanted to try a foam and gel Killer Combo today and this happened...

PRODUCT LIST:
• Kinky-Curly Knot Today: 
• Afro Sheen Texture Flexing Foam: 
• Wet Line Xtreme Gel: 

Shop my Amazon store:
Website: KimberlyCherrell.com


☟ FAQs ☟
How Do I Stretch My Hair?
My Natural Hair Product Favorites?

🎥 WHAT I USE TO FILM VIDEOS ▼
Camera ►
Lens ►
Lighting ►
Editing ► I no longer edit, I have an editor :)

CONTACT ME!
INSTAGRAM ► KimberlyCherrell
Business inquiries ONLY ► 💌 KimberlyCherrell@gmail.com

P.O. BOX
Kimberly Cherrell
P.O Box #43412
Atlanta, GA 30336


FTC: Not Sponsored

Has my channel helped you in any way? Leave me a testimonial please:

Foam & Gel Wash and Go on Natural Curly Hair,Foam wash and go,washngo,foam and gel natural hair,Natural hair,Curly Hair,Wash and go,natural hairstyles,curly hair tutorial,type 4 natural hair,curly hair routine 2020,simple natural hair care,Killer combo,black girl curly hair,black girl hair,thick ntural hair,kinky hair,kinky curls,Killer Combo,Kimberly Cherrell,Day 3 hair,results,

Post a Comment

0 Comments