Advertisement

#FindingFiftyTwo Challenge - Focus for Week of 04.06.20

#FindingFiftyTwo Challenge - Focus for Week of 04.06.20 This Week's #FindingFiftyTwo Focus is on Goals. With the beginning of the 2nd Quarter and things in the world being a lot more chaotic than any of us ever expected, I am trying to focus on Goals that I can attain within the Month of April and simply focusing on that. The Yearly goals I set in January are still there, aside from the Travel goals, which will be put off until 2021, but this week I am focusing on smaller, shorter term goals that I can achieve and feel good about. Goals that help me in the long run and still move me closer to where I want to be - but are not too overarching that they put me under stress to complete them. Stay Safe and Stay home! Love to you all~

The book I am currently reading "The Year of No Nonsense: How to Get Over Yourself and On with Your Life" by Meredith Atwood:

To join us in the #FindingFiftyTwo Facebook Group:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you would like to see more, follow me on other social media
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Badass Valkyrie Facebook Page:
Rebel Athenas Run Club on Facebook:
Amazon:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FYI: Everything you see on my channel is purchased by Me. Nothing has been sponsored or given to me for review unless specified. If that is ever the case, I will always point out if a product has been sponsored.

#badassvalkyrie,#amygraham,#findingfiftytwo,#findingfiftytwochallenge,#f52,#finding52,#finding52challenge,#selfcare,#selfcarechallenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments