Advertisement

Even More Complicated Juggling in Half-Life Alyx!

Even More Complicated Juggling in Half-Life Alyx! Back at it again with more VR juggling! I put a lot of work into this one and did as much as I could to keep it fresh so I hope it compares to my other! Even though I know how stupid it looks I added the cam since it was requested a lot so only you are too blame! I decided to mix it up and do some things that could only be appreciated with the cam to compensate.

*NOTE* the video has the bars on the sides because this view provided a wider angle for the hands to be seen which looks overall better when viewing.






Even More Juggling in Half-Life Alyx
Even More Juggling in Half-Life Alyx
Even More Juggling in Half-Life Alyx

half-life alyx,VR,juggling,virtual reality,juggling in vr,half life alyx,half life alyx gameplay,half-life alyx juggling,valve index,vr juggling,virtual reality juggling,half life juggling,half life vr,chrisquitsreality,half life alyx jeff,juggling in virtual reality,physics,vr backflip,juggling the office,

Post a Comment

0 Comments