Advertisement

Easter at Home | A Set The Table Series

Easter at Home | A Set The Table Series Us at home will not cramp our holiday style! Here is what I'm doing for Easter this year -- tablescape and the complete menu! And the best news is -- this was all free and I'm utilizing all I had on hand. I hope this inspires you -- and I truly wish you and yours a Happy Easter. He is Risen!

Floral Frog:
White Table Linen:
White China:

Ham Biscuit Sandwiches:
Spring Green Salad:
Mashed Potato Cakes:

Berry Galette:


SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week!
Find me on Instagram!
Amazon Storefront:

Music: Morning Mandolin - Chris Haugen

set the table series,ashlyn carter,free tablescape ideas,inexpensive simple tables cape,modern table settings,spring table ideas,spring tablescape ideas,spring table design,spring hosting ideas,spring decor ideas,spring decor,target dollar spot table,easter table ideas,easter home decor,easter tablescape,holiday table decor,easy hosting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments