Advertisement

DUPLICATE PLAYER PICKS!!! OH NOO! FIFA 20 CHAMPIONS REWARDS PACK OPENING - GOLD2 DIV5

DUPLICATE PLAYER PICKS!!! OH NOO! FIFA 20 CHAMPIONS REWARDS PACK OPENING - GOLD2 DIV5 In this FIFA 20 video, we are going to open our weekend leagues and division rivals rewards. But... I mess it up big time guys! :/

I am ashamed.. really. I tried to find SBCs in which I could have traded my duplicate, but unfortunately, I didn't have enough red picks, and I also just couldn't keep this card there as a duplicate throwing away my transfer list for a whole week!

BTW I play Road To Glory on this channel, please join on my journey! :)

Rush,FIFA,fifa 20,fifa 20 fut champions gold 2 rewards,fifa 20 fut,fifa 20 pack opening,fifa 20 totw moments 4,fifa 20 oack luck,weekend league rewards opening,weekend league rewards,fifa 20 rush,rush rtg,road to glory,road to glory pack opening,fifa20 english,fifa,division rivals,weekend league,what can I get in division rivals,division rivals rewards,rewards in fut,rewards of division 5,fifa rewards,FIFA 20,FIFA 20 ULTIMATE TEAM,FUT CHAMPS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments