Advertisement

Day 107 ,,Infinitely in and out” - 366 days creative challenge

Day 107 ,,Infinitely in and out” - 366 days creative challenge Hello, all you Stardust people out-there !!
Welcome to my 366 Day Creative Challenge.

If you want to check out the class that I attended in order to paint this , click the description in the link below :


In case you did not watch my introduction video, every day of 2020, I challenge myself to:
- Compose a song (which you will hear in the background of my videos )
- Write a Poem/ (very)Short story(which you will hear at the end of the video)
-Do one Drawing/Painting

If you are curious about anything regarding my videos , please live a message in the comments below.
Also, if you feel generous, Subscribe, Share, Like, Hit the Bell you will help me more than you can imagine!


If you would so like, please follow me on:











And if you want to help leveling up my videos,



Thank you

challenge

Post a Comment

0 Comments