Advertisement

CHARIZARD WEEK BEGINS NOW! Opening Pokemon Cards Searching For EVERY HYPER RARE CHARIZARD EVER!

CHARIZARD WEEK BEGINS NOW! Opening Pokemon Cards Searching For EVERY HYPER RARE CHARIZARD EVER! Searching for EVERY hyper rare Charizard Pokemon card for the official start of Charizard Week! Opening Pokemon cards starting with a Burning Shadows booster box then continuing with Unbroken Bonds, Hidden Fates, and ending with Cosmic Eclipse.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily:

- My Social Media -
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Tik Tok: RealBreakingNate
► Official Discord!:

►SHE WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! Opening Her 1st PSA 10 Pokemon Cards From A Box Someone Sent!

►New RealBreakingNate Merch:

►Best RealBreakingNate Videos Playlist right here:

Hey I'm RealBreakingNate and I simply love to spread positivity through my Pokemon videos as I do a Pokemon opening with Pokemon cards, share my collection and my day to day life with you all. When you are on this Pokemon channel I always encourage you all to be yourself. Lets enjoy life!

►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,charizard,pokemon,opening pokemon cards,pokemon opening,pokemon card opening,hyper rare charizard,charizard gx,charizard card,every charizard pokemon card,every charizard card,every pokemon card ever,hyper rare pokemon cards,charizard week,burning shadows,burning shadows booster box,pokemon booster box,pokemon booster box opening,searching,searching for pokemon cards,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,realbreakingnate pokemon,opening pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments