Advertisement

Call Of Duty: Warzone | Exploring The Fictional City Of Verdansk | Battle Royale | Gamethetixxx

Call Of Duty: Warzone | Exploring The Fictional City Of Verdansk | Battle Royale | Gamethetixxx Hey there Game-O-Maniacs…

My friends call me Arsh and so can you all. This is an arcade mode gameplay from the amazing and iconic Call Of Duty series.

I’ll be uploading gameplays and hope you guy’s will enjoy watching them as much as I enjoy playing them. JOIN ME in my gaming experience and let’s have a hell lot of fun… So get set and GAME ON…

If you like this video please give a THUMBS UP… SUBSCRIBE to my Channel… and SHARE the video :)

EAT… SLEEP… PLAY… REPEAT…


Connect With Me:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat:
Tik Tok:


Disclaimer:
I have always been passionate about gaming since a very young age. I am currently residing in Dubai. A gaming freak by soul and a designer by heart. These videos are my gameplays and are not in any way picked from the internet. If the video is sponsored it will be mentioned. Follow me and stay tuned for more gaming videos.

Gamethetixxx,call of duty,call of duty warzone,COD,call of duty modern warfare,free to play,battle royale,blood money,shooting game,war game,call of duty league,battle pass,combat arena,plunder,first person shooter,multiplayer combat,Verdansk,cross platform play,ps4 pro games,best ps4 pro games,top rated ps4 pro games,cinematic gameplay,iconic franchise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments