Advertisement

BFB 17: You Might Be a Bit Stupid if You're Watching This Unironically (Read Description)

BFB 17: You Might Be a Bit Stupid if You're Watching This Unironically (Read Description) READ THIS FIRST:
This is completely satire, as this is a pure joke. We all know BFB's scheduled to come out on the 17th, and I admit, I had no permission from the BFB crew to do this. But they have acknowledged my videos before, so I believe it's fair to do this. So, you can leave if you want, just please do not post upset comments unless you have the right to.

RECOMMEND A CHARACTER:
GET THE UNOFFICIAL LEAFY PLUSH:

Don't download the source files:
Music by Michael. He's pretty awesome. Yeah. @
Additional Music by Kevin Macleod and a gun
Additional Character Art by TheEpicJames
Thumbnail by me, as epic as I am
Edited by me, as epic as I am

Wow! Is Loser going to meet someone? Who is going to win the debuter? Oh, thats in TPOT. Is 4 still going to zoop Spongy? Is Taco going to win the entire game? (Hands down, she is)

Let us observe the bolts and fury embedded in today's episode, which is the shortest episode yet; 4 seconds! And you get to see Woody!!!!

Voting ends when this video is funny

bfb,jacknjellify,the escape from four,bfb joke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments