Advertisement

Apartment Hunting (Is This The One?) ft.Longqi Hair

Apartment Hunting (Is This The One?) ft.Longqi Hair Here’s the links to the hair , below is my thoughts on the video :)

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛#LongqiHair♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Use code:“LQYTB10”to save $10!!!
HAIR INFO: Affordable Straight Bundles & Closure:24'24'24+20
Direct Hair Link ➤
★ Top-selling Straight Hair 3Bundles:
Amazing Body Wave Lace Front wig ➤
High-quality Cambodian Curly 3Bundles ➤
$5 Customize A Wig! Amazing!! ➤

3.28 Aliexpress 10th Anniversary Sale, Longqi Hair Up to 54% OFF!!!(3.27-3.31)
Longqi Hair On Aliexpress ➤
Best seller Body Wave Hair 3Bundles ➤
99% Girls Will Order Longqi Hair Hot Selling:
Add Cart/Follow Store to Get Free Coupon:

New!!!Wigs ➤
♛Longqi Social Media:
YTB: FB:
INS@longqihair:&longqihair_aliexpress:
Amazon Longqi hair store:
eBay Longqi hair store:


Hello babes 💕💕 I’m so happy to be sharing this new journey to come with you guys . Without y’all this wouldn’t be possible so I’m thankful for all the LOVE you guys show me 🥺 I’m finally on my hunt for my own place so that baby drip and I can start our own life’s together 💕 I was super excited in this video as you can tell lol . And yes I do plan on moving in with my boyfriend but he had to work this day 💀 but STAY TUNED FOR THE GENDER REVEAL WHICH IS IN 8 days 🥰 so much exciting stuff for you guys to see omg I love y’all . Like this video if y’all wanna see the rest of this journey.

ft.Longqi

Post a Comment

0 Comments