Advertisement

Abstract Painting Demo - Stripe With Masking Tape | Dena Lune

Abstract Painting Demo - Stripe With Masking Tape | Dena Lune In this video I make an abstract painting based on vertical stripes. To make these stripes I used masking tape. The paint used is acrylic paint.


I hope you enjoy this video and that it will give you the desire and motivation to practice abstract painting ;)



John



DVD (subtitled and dubbed in English) -----------------



Get Your Free DVD:



Hurry, This FREE Offer Won't Last long!



---------------------------------------------------------



ஜ۩PAINTINGLESSON.TV۩ஜ



Do you enjoy my abstract painting demo and wish to learn about abstract painting in more detail, from the comforts of your own home?



Discover PaintingLesson and get access to my painting tutorial with audio explanations





---------------------------------------------------------



NEWSLETTER:



To receive my advice directly on the abstract painting in your mailbox, but also to enjoy my experience on the life of artist join my free newsletter by clicking below:





---------------------------------------------------------



ஜ۩SUBSCRIPTION۩ஜ



Thanks for watching ;)



If you have enjoyed this video, subscribe to support me and automatically receive future videos.



Click here for subscribing:

If you prefer to receive an email each new video:



If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments ;)



---------------------------------------------------------





◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈Links☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈



You can follow me here:



My Website:



▲ My Website:

▲ My painting lessons website:



Social Network



▲ Facebook :

▲ Twitter :

▲ Youtube Channel :

▲ Pinterest:

▲ Instagram:

-----------------------------------

#StayHome #WithMe

abstract painting,masking tape,acrylic painting,painting for beginners,relaxing,satisfying video,acrylic abstract painting,acrylic painting tutorial,painting tutorial,art abstrait,peinture abstraite,cours de peinture,tutorial,john beckley,art,easy,how to paint,painting,painting demonstration,speed painting,time lapse,Satisfying,yt:cc=on,abstract painting techniques,abstract artist,ARTSMR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments