Advertisement

A Breathtaking View! | The Last of Us Remastered Part 15

A Breathtaking View! | The Last of Us Remastered Part 15 #thelastofus #games #playthrough
-
With the upcoming release of "The Last of Us Part 2" I think it's appropriate that we play the first game in the series to understand the story. Keep in mind that this is the first time I have ever played this game. I am super excited for part 2, and I have had an interest in this game series for a long time!
-
Heading into the spring season, Ellie and Joel are close to finding the Fireflies!
-
Created by Franman from Franman Entertainment
-
-
Sub to Feed the Good Wolf!
➡️
-
-
Link to the last video!
➡️
-
-
STAY FRANTASTIC AND FEED THE GOOD WOLF!
-
-
Follow me on Twitter:
➡️
-
Follow me on Instagram:
➡️
-
Follow me on Twitch:
➡️
-
Like me on Facebook:
➡️
-
PS4:
➡️franman_entmt
-
Property of Franman Entertainment!

the last of us,the last of us gameplay,the last of us part 15,the last of us review,the last of us walkthrough,the last of us gameplay part 15,the last of us endings,the last of us ps4,the last of us walkthrough part 15,the last of us full game,the last of us cut scenes,the last of us game,the last of us game part 15,franman entertainment,the last of us franman entertainment,franmanentertainment,the last of us remastered gameplay,the last of us remastered ps4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments