Advertisement

what to do when you're bored in quarantine !!

what to do when you're bored in quarantine !! click here if u would be interested in new merch!!

hello everyone !! i made this vid to cure some of your boredom during this super dee duper fun time !! these are some things that you can do to make you feel productive, healthy & energized while you're at home. soap is ur bff. thank u for watching and i luv u so much xx

U S E F U L L I N K S
- my pinterest:
- boho beautiful (yoga channel):
- my law of attraction series:

M Y O U T F I T
- similar top (this was very hard to find lol):
- similar denim jacket:

M Y F A V E P R O D U C T S
- thayers toner:
- face tan water:
- maybelline mascara:
- scrunchies:
- fave purse:
- fave leggings:

S T A L K M E !
-instagram:
-twitter:
-snapchat: sadiealdis11
-pinterest:
-spotify:
-tiktok:

F A Q
how old are you?
:) 17
where do you live?
:) canada
what's that thing on your arm?
:) it's a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
editing software?
:) final cut pro x
camera?
:) canon 80d

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
sadie@viralnation.com

woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily

what to do when youre bored,what to do when youre bored at home,thing to do,thing to do when your bored,what to do in quarantaine,productive things to do when your bored,how to be productive at home,what to do when bored,fun things to do when your bored,what to do when youre at home alone,productive morning routines,sadie aldis what to do when your bored,sadie aldis,quarantine routine,bored,

Post a Comment

0 Comments