Advertisement

The incredible XI Lyon could have if they hadn't sold their best players 🔥 | Oh My Goal

The incredible XI Lyon could have if they hadn't sold their best players 🔥 | Oh My Goal Lyon have one of the best academies in Europe and have produced an incredible list of elite players. Karim Benzema, Alexandre Lacazette and Anthony Martial to name a few. Oh My Goal has come up with the team Lyon could've had if they'd kept all their players.An incredible team!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Lyon,Ligue 1,Football,Martial,Benzema,Lacazette,Fekir,Ndombélé,Pjanic,Tolisso,Benjamin Mendy,Umtiti,Lovren,Hugo Lloris,Oh My Goal,Dream XI,

Post a Comment

0 Comments