Advertisement

The Employer Handbook COVID19 Coronavirus Facebook Live HR Chat - March 20, 2020

The Employer Handbook COVID19 Coronavirus Facebook Live HR Chat - March 20, 2020 Thank you, everyone, who stopped by for the Facebook Live chat on March 20, 2020 to discuss the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and other COVID-19 workplace issues. ICYMI, here's what you missed...

(And if you missed the first Facebook Live chat from 3/17, you can view that here:

Blog:
Facebook:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:


LIVE CHAT DISCLAIMER: I tried to answer questions without saying "it depends," which we all know was impossible since I'm a lawyer. Also, we're not creating attorney-client privilege, you and I. And I'm not providing specific advice, legal or otherwise. (My clients pay for actual legal advice.)

The Employer Handbook,coronavirus,covid-19,Human Resources,Employment Law,

Post a Comment

0 Comments